To make use of these tokens, two scenarios were suggested:
- Loading external configurations
- Replacing Angular localization
The following were the two series in which we go through implementing both scenarios.
Begin the series, and continue reading on Sekrab Garage blog.
- Alternative way to localize in Angular
- Serving multilingual Angular application with ExpressJS
- Serving the same Angular build with different URLs
- Serving a different index.html in an Angular build for different languages
- Currency Angular pipe, UI language switch, and a verdict
- Pre-generating multiple index files using Angular Builders and Gulp tasks to serve a multilingual Angular app
- Using Angular APP_BASE_HREF token to serve multilingual apps, and hosting on Netlify
- Multilingual Angular App hosted on Firebase and Surge with the same build
- Alternative way to localized in Angular: Conclusion and final enhancements
The series to load external configuration, was accepted on indepth.dev website. Find the link below 👇🏼
That’s it for this issue. Thanks for tuning in, let me know if you have issues or comments.